Dishwasher Primary Job Responsibilities
• Ensure dishes are clean, sanitized, stocked to the stations, and available as needed.
• Maintain daily cleanliness and maintenance of dishwashing machine.
• Wash plateware, glassware, silverware, pot/pans, and kitchen utensils according to sanitation and cleaning procedures.
• Keep kitchen clean by sweeping, deck brushing, and mopping floors as well as emptying trash.
• Clean and sanitize throughout shift.
• Keep immediate supervisor promptly and fully informed of all problems or unusual matters of significance and take prompt corrective action where necessary.
• Perform all duties and responsibilities in a timely and effective manner in accordance with established company policies to achieve the overall objective of the position. Work to the restaurant’s sense of urgency.
• Maintain a favorable working relationship with all company employees to foster and promote a cooperative working atmosphere, which will be conducive to maximum employee morale, productivity, and efficiency.
• Perform other duties and responsibilities as required or requested.
• Able to lift and carry cases, bus tubs, and trash bags of up to 70lbs throughout shift.
• Frequent bending and stooping.
• Walk or stand most of 6 – 8 hour shift.
• Frequently immerse hands in water and designated mild cleaning solutions.
• Able to perform cleaning duties as assigned.
• Adhere to company uniform and personal hygiene standards.
• Adhere to company punctuality standards and arrive on time and ready to work for scheduled shifts.